TPS – TRANSCRANIAL PULS STIMULATION
TPS is an extremely gentle and efficient therapy method for the rehabilitation and regeneration of lost brain functions.
- non-invasive gentle form of treatment
- completely painless and very well tolerated
- carried out on an outpatient basis in the practice
The therapeutic mechanism of action of TPS in the brain
- leads to a release of growth factors, which stimulates the formation of new blood vessels
- improves blood circulation in the brain
- promotes the regeneration of nerve cells
- can reduce the degradation of brain substance in neurological diseases such as Alzheimer's dementia or Parkinson's disease
- long-term efficacy has been scientifically proven
THE PROCEDURE after a preliminary medical consultation:
Six sessions within three weeks of 45 minutes each.
During this time we recommend and offer 40 hertz binaural beats, that frequency,
that is best suited to bring the brain into a calm state for better function.
And micronutrients that are provided to the brain for best possible work, such as spermidine, choline, B vitamins, omega 3 fatty acids, SAMe, etc., are also provided.
Article "Effects of transcranial pulse stimulation on autism spectrum disorder."
>> Read now (PDF)